007 Dr. No Mid-Length Swim Shorts
About the product
007 EXCLUSIVE EDITION
The image featured on these Bulldog shorts was originally used for placement in cinema lobbies to promote the first James Bond film, Dr. No. The iconic beach scene is sure to inspire you to seek similar sunny adventures of your own. Artwork: May 1963, Artist - Mitchell Hooks, Photographer - Bert Cann
The tailored swim short is where it all began for Orlebar Brown; designed to give you effortless style wherever you are. Based on the pattern of a man’s traditional tailored trouser with signature side-fasteners to adjust and crafted from fabric that dries quickly, the OB Classic Bulldog offers the perfect blend of form and function. Not just a swim short—it’s a short you can swim in.
- Inside leg length: 15cm / 6”
- Shaped waistband, rear darts and adjustable side fasteners for a superior shape and fit
- Tested to 50mg/l of chlorine
- Net lining for extra comfort and security
- Machine washable
- 100% polyester
- Sourced and manufactured in Europe
Size & Fit
- If in-between sizes, choose a size up
- Side-fastener can reduce the waist up to 2cm 0.8” without ruining the silhouette
Bond in Motion
50 years of style captured in one collection
Do you own this product?
Let us know what you think.