Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for the Orlebar Brown x Puente Romano prize draw (the “Prize Draw”)
- a) The Prize Draw is organised and run by Orlebar Brown Ltd. (“Orlebar Brown”), who can be contacted at Great Western Studios, Studio 101, 65 Alfred Road, London, England, W2 5EU.
- b) By entering this Prize Draw, you agree to these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) and any decisions reached by Orlebar Brown, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Prize Draw.
- c) The Prize Draw starts at 09:00 GMT on 09th March and ends at 23:59 GMT on 09th April 2022 (the “Prize Draw Period”).
- a) Participants must:
- i. have a valid Instagram or Facebook account;
- ii. be a resident of either the United Kingdom, or any country within Europe;
- iii. be aged 18 or over; and
- iv. have a valid passport.
- b) The Prize Draw is not open to directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of Orlebar Brown, any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Orlebar Brown, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the Prize Draw, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of such connected individuals.
- c) By entering the Prize Draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Orlebar Brown reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify a participant for submitting false information.
- a) No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw and entry is free.
- b) During the Prize Draw Period, Orlebar Brown will run advertisements for the Prize Draw
from its official Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/orlebarbrown/) and Instagram
(@OrlebarBrown) accounts which will link to a data capture form. The data capture form will
request the following details:
- i. First and last name;
- ii. Email address;
- iii. Country of residence; and
- iv. Whether the participant would like to opt in or opt out of promotional marketing for both Orlebar Brown and Puente Romano Beach Resort.
- c) To enter the Prize Draw, participant must fill out the information requested in the data capture form (an “Entry”).
- d) Each participant can submit one (1) Entry per email address.
- e) All Entries must be received by Orlebar Brown during the Prize Draw Period or they will
be void. Orlebar Brown will not accept responsibility for:
- i. Prize Draw Entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- ii. any change in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a winner from accepting, taking or using a prize.
- f) Within two (2) weeks of the Prize Draw Period closing (i.e. 14th March 2022), one (1) winner will be selected at random by a computer-generated process from all valid Entries.
- g) Once the winner has been selected, they will be notified via the email address they used in the data capture form to submit their Entry on or after 28th March 2022 (“Notification”).
- h) The Prize must be claimed by emailing Orlebar Brown at the email address specified in the Notification within fourteen (14) days of the Notification (the “Claim Period”). In order to receive their Prize, the winner will also need to provide Orlebar Brown with any further information requested by Orlebar Brown, in accordance with the instructions set out in the Notification within the Claim Period. Failure to claim the Prize in accordance with the instructions in the Notification within the Claim Period will result in the forfeit of the Prize and an alternative winner will be chosen.
- i) If a winner is found to be ineligible or fails to comply with the Terms, then the winner may, in Orlebar Brown’s sole discretion, be disqualified and an alternative winner will be selected.
- a) There will be one (1) winner.
- b) The winner will be entitled to receive:
(together the “Prize”).
- i. A two (2) night stay in a free room at the Puente Romano Beach Resort in Marbella, Spain (the “Hotel”). This shall include breakfast at the Hotel and a meal for two people at the Sea Grill restaurant in Marbella excluding drinks on such date during the stay as the Hotel shall agree (the “Hotel Stay”); and
- ii. A £1000 (GBP) Orlebar Brown gift card if this winner is a UK resident, or a €1000 (EUR) Orlebar Brown gift card if this winner is a resident of any other country within Europe, to be used online on www.orlebarbrown.com and in-store at any Orlebar Brown-owned mono-brand stores (subject to the exclusions at 4(e) below) (the “Gift Card”);
- c) Travel expenses relating to the Hotel Stay (i.e. flights, any necessary Covid tests, transfers, food and drink in the hotel, drinks at the Sea Grill restaurant etc.) are not included in this Prize Draw. Any expense outside of those specified in clause 4(b)(i) will be the sole responsibility of the winner. [Not included: mini bar, room service and any extra experience] are not included in the meal for two under the Hotel Stay and, if ordered, payment for these items will be the responsibility of the winner.
- d) The Hotel Stay is subject to availability and must be booked in advance. Blackout dates shall include Christmas, Easter, the high season (which covers June-October – both included]), and any public holidays. In order to book, the winner must contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Hotel Stay is valid for 6 months from date of issue, however any delays due to Covid shall be taken into account.
- e) The Gift Card cannot be used on the Bond collection, sale items or in conjunction with any discount, offer or promotion and all products are subject to availability. In the event that the winner’s order total exceeds £1000 (GBP), the winner shall be responsible for paying any costs above this amount. The Gift Card cannot be used in any “Orlebar Brown” concessions, consignments, shop-in-shops or any mono-brand “Orlebar Brown” stores not operated by Orlebar Brown.
- f) The Gift Card will be provided to the winner in the form of a physical gift card which must be used on either the Orlebar Brown website or in Orlebar Brown stores subject to the exclusions in clause 4(e). It is the winner’s responsibility to keep this code safe, and Orlebar Brown accepts no responsibility for any codes which are stolen or lost. The Gift Card will be valid for 12 months from date of issue and may be used across several transactions provided that the physical Gift Card is present for each transaction.
- g) The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and has a cash value of zero. The Prize is for personal use only and is not for resale or transfer. The Prize may be forfeited in the event that Orlebar Brown determines that the Prize is being misused. Orlebar Brown reserves the right to substitute a prize of an equal or greater value in its absolute discretion.
- a) Orlebar Brown reserves the right to amend the rules of the Prize Draw, to withdraw the Prize Draw at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable, or to cancel the Prize in the event of non-compliance with these Terms.
- b) Orlebar Brown will use your personal details to contact you for administrative purposes relating to this Prize Draw.
- d) The winner’s surname and geographic location will be made available. The winner will have the right to object to this information being published or to request a reduction in the amount of information being published. Orlebar Brown may be required to provide this information to the relevant regulatory authorities.
- e) The decision of Orlebar Brown regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- f) Any cancellation or changes will be posted on the relevant Prize Draw page at https://www.orlebarbrown.com/competition-terms-conditions.html.
- g) With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, Orlebar Brown is not liable for, and you release Orlebar Brown from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered as a result of entering the Prize Draw, accepting or using the Prize.
- h) This Prize Draw is run by Orlebar Brown, it has no affiliation with Instagram or Facebook, and they have no liability whatsoever for the running of this Prize Draw. Any complaint about the Prize Draw should be directed to Orlebar Brown and not Instagram or Facebook.
- i) If you require any help or have any enquiries relating to these terms, please contact Orlebar Brown at the address above.
- j) These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.