Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for the Orlebar Brown Wild Card prize draw (the “Prize Draw”)
- a) The Prize Draw is organised and run by Orlebar Brown Ltd. (“Orlebar Brown”), who can be contacted at Great Western Studios, Studio 101, 65 Alfred Road, London, England, W2 5EU.
- b) By entering this Prize Draw, you agree to these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) and any decisions reached by Orlebar Brown, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Prize Draw.
- c) The Prize Draw starts at 12pm BST on 17th June 2021 and ends at 12pm BST on 18th June 2021 (the “Prize Draw Period”).
- a) Participants must:
- i. have a valid non-private Instagram account; and ii. be aged 16 or over.
- b) The Prize Draw is not open to directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of Orlebar Brown, any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Orlebar Brown, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the Prize Draw, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of such connected individuals.
- c) By entering the Prize Draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Orlebar Brown reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify a participant for submitting false information.
- a) No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw and entry is free.
- b) During the Prize Draw Period, Orlebar Brown will upload three (3) posts from their @orlebarbrown Instagram account with the hashtag “#WildCard” included in the caption (the “#WildCard Posts”) (being “#WildCard Post” when referred to in the singular) . One (1) of the #WildCard Posts will be the winning post (the “Winning Post”).
- c) To enter the Prize Draw, participants must comment ‘Wild Card’ and tag a friend in the comments section of whichever #WildCard Post they believe is the Winning Post (an “Entry”) (being “Entries” when referred to in the plural).
- d) Each participant can submit one (1) Entry only. Any participant who uploads more than one (1) comment to a #WildCard Post or uploads a comment to more than one (1) #WildCard Post will be disqualified from the Prize Draw.
- e) All Entries must be received by Orlebar Brown during the Prize Draw Period or they will be void.
Orlebar Brown will not accept responsibility for:
- i. Prize Draw Entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- ii. any change in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a winner from accepting, taking or using a prize.
- f) On or after 17th June 2021 , one (1) winner will be selected at random by a computer-generated process from all valid Entries made on the Winning Post.
- g) Once the winner has been selected, they will be notified via a Direct Message to the Instagram account through which they submitted their Entry on or after 17th June 2021 (“Notification”).
- h) The Prize must be claimed by emailing Orlebar Brown at the email address specified in the Notification within seven (7) days of the Notification (the “Claim Period”). In order to receive their Prize, the winner will also need to provide Orlebar Brown with any further information requested by Orlebar Brown, in accordance with the instructions set out in the Notification within the Claim Period. Failure to claim the Prize in accordance with the instructions in the Notification within the Claim Period will result in the forfeit of the Prize and an alternative winner will be chosen.
- i) If a winner is found to be ineligible or fails to comply with the Terms, then the winner may, in Orlebar Brown’s sole discretion, be disqualified and an alternative winner will be selected.
- a) There will be one (1) winner.
- b) The winner will be entitled to receive products worth £1000 (GBP) (at retail) of full-price products from www.orlebarbrown.com only (the “Prize”). In order to redeem the £1000 (GBP) spend value, the winner must submit their product order request to Orlebar Brown (at the email address given to the winner upon Notification), and an Orlebar Brown representative will then place the product order for the winner within seven (7) days of receiving the winner’s order request. The winner will receive the items within fourteen (14) days of Orlebar Brown confirming the winner’s Prize order. Orlebar Brown shall be responsible for the costs of delivering the Prize.
- c) The Prize cannot be used on sale items or in conjunction with any discount, offer or promotion and all products are subject to availability. In the event that the winner’s order total exceeds £1000 (GBP), the winner shall be responsible for paying any costs above this amount.
- d) The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and has a cash value of zero. The Prize is for personal use only and is not for resale or transfer. The Prize may be forfeited in the event that Orlebar Brown determines that the Prize is being misused. Orlebar Brown reserves the right to substitute a prize of an equal or greater value in its absolute discretion.
- a) Orlebar Brown reserves the right to amend the rules of the Prize Draw, to withdraw the Prize Draw at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable, or to cancel the Prize in the event of non-compliance with these Terms.
- b) Orlebar Brown will use your personal details to contact you for administrative purposes relating to this Prize Draw.
- d) The winner’s surname and geographic location will be made available. The winner will have the right to object to this information being published or to request a reduction in the amount of information being published. Orlebar Brown may be required to provide this information to the relevant regulatory authorities.
- e) The decision of Orlebar Brown regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- f) Any cancellation or changes will be posted on the relevant Prize Draw page at https://www.orlebarbrown.com/competition-terms-conditions.html.
- g) With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, Orlebar Brown is not liable for, and you release Orlebar Brown from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered as a result of entering the Prize Draw, accepting or using the Prize.
- h) This Prize Draw is run by Orlebar Brown, it has no affiliation with Instagram, and they have no liability whatsoever for the running of this Prize Draw. Any complaint about the Prize Draw should be directed to Orlebar Brown and not Instagram.
- i) If you require any help or have any enquiries relating to these terms, please contact Orlebar Brown at the address above.
- j) These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.