007 Dr No Mid-Length Swim Shorts
About the product
007 EXCLUSIVE EDITION
The print featured on these swim shorts is an adaptation of the first poster to be released to the public as a teaser before the release of Dr. No in 1962, featuring Joseph Caroff's logo of a pistol overlaying Bond's codename 007.
Artwork: 1962, Artist – Joseph Caroff
The tailored swim short is where it all began for Orlebar Brown; designed to give you effortless style wherever you are. Based on the pattern of a man’s traditional tailored trouser with signature side-fasteners to adjust and crafted from fabric that dries quickly, the OB Classic Bulldog offers the perfect blend of form and function. Not just a swim short—it’s a short you can swim in.
- Inside leg length: 15cm / 6”
- Shaped waistband, rear darts and adjustable side fasteners for a superior shape and fit
- Tested to 50mg/l of chlorine
- Net lining for extra comfort and security
- Machine washable
- 100% polyester
- Sourced and manufactured in Europe
Do you own this product?
Let us know what you think.