007 Thunderball Mid-Length Swim Shorts
About the product
007 EXCLUSIVE EDITION
This underwater illustration from the Thunderball film poster features Sean Connery as 007 with a speargun in hand, fighting a SPECTRE agent. Perfect for all 007 enthusiasts.
Artwork: December 1965, Artist - Frank McCarthy
The tailored swim short is where it all began for Orlebar Brown; designed to give you effortless style wherever you are. Based on the pattern of a man’s traditional tailored trouser with signature side-fasteners to adjust and crafted from fabric that dries quickly, the OB Classic Bulldog offers the perfect blend of form and function. Not just a swim short—it’s a short you can swim in.
- Inside leg length: 15cm / 6”
- Shaped waistband, rear darts and adjustable side fasteners for a superior shape and fit
- Tested to 50mg/l of chlorine
- Net lining for extra comfort and security
- Machine washable
- 100% quick-drying polyester
- Sourced and manufactured in Europe
Size & Fit
- If in-between sizes, choose a size up
- Side-fastener can reduce the waist up to 2cm 0.8” without ruining the silhouette
This illustration from the Thunderball film poster features Sean Connery as Bond fighting off a SPECTRE agent. These underwater action scenes contributed to the film winning an Oscar for Best Visual Effects, and make for a perfect pair of swim shorts for all 007 enthusiasts.