Navy Shorter-Length Swim Shorts
About the product
We've remodelled our shorter-length Setter swim short on a classic board short silhouette of the 1950s and 60s. This Navy Blue style has a refined shape with a stitch-through waistband and rope drawcord for a nautical touch. The branded nickel-effect drawcord tips add the OB seal of approval.
Slightly shorter than our Bulldog style, the Setter features the same essential 60 key elements. Based on the pattern of a man's traditional tailored trouser, our signature adjustable side-fasteners give you the perfect fit.
- Signature Setter fit
- Nylon woven in Portugal (100% nylon)
- Vintage surf short inspired waistband with multi nickel-affect eyelet tab
- Contrast colour rope effect draw cord with nickel-effect branded cord end
- Side entry pockets at side seam and back patch pocket with nickel-effect branded snap closure
- Garment manufactured in Portugal
- Gentle machine wash at 30 degrees
Do you own this product?
Let us know what you think.