Storm Shorter-Length Swim Shorts
About the product
Take the beach by storm in this grey hue that will go with everything–a great alternative to black and navy.
As worn by Daniel Craig as James Bond in Skyfall. The Setter was one of our original four at launch and is still our signature 'shorter' short. Taking their cues from a man’s pair of trousers, the OB Classic Swim Shorts come with side fasteners to adjust for the perfect fit.. ‘Not just a swim short—it’s a short you can swim in.’
- Inside leg length: 11cm / 4.5”
- Model is 184cm / 6’ tall and wears a size 32
- Shaped waistband, rear darts and adjustable side fasteners for a superior shape and fit
- Tested to 50mg/l of chlorine
- Net lining for extra comfort and security
- Machine washable
- 100% quick-drying polyamide
- Sourced and manufactured in Europe
Size & Fit
- If in-between sizes, choose a size up
- Side-fastener can reduce the waist up to 2cm0.8” without ruining the silhouette
OB Classic Swim Shorts
The inside of our shorts contains a mesh-net lining, so you can hop on a surfboard, play tennis, swim or just lounge around on the beach in perfect safety. Plus we have a zip fly and a metal popper enclosure, so there really shall be no escape. The side fasteners are one of our distinguishing features, they’re made up of up to six component parts for a properly tailored fit, which you can adjust.
Nobody wants to stand around in soaking wet shorts, getting cold and uncomfortable. That's why we use 100% polyamide fabric, which has also been chlorine, salt water, light and rub-tested too. Not only is it durable, it dries in a flash.How to choose
The Making Of An OB Classic
What makes a classic?
The ‘classic’ label seems in a constant battle to preserve the integrity and romance of its award. Our OB Classic swim shorts have been integral to our success over the last ten years—but what makes something a true classic?
"Good Design is innovative, honest and thorough down to the last detail."