Navy Longest-Length Swim Shorts
About the product
A tailored board short will set you apart from the pack. The longer length and classic navy colour are a great choice for a day in the water.
Our tailored Dane short is a welcome alternative to the traditional baggy board short; the perfect versatile longer length short. Our OB Classic swim shorts are where it all began; based on the traditional pattern of a man's pair of trousers they are the original and best shorts you can swim in. Crafted with care, attention to detail and passion. ‘Not just a swim short—it’s a short you can swim in.’
- Inside leg length: 23cm / 9"
- Model is 184cm / 6’ tall and wears a size 32
- Shaped waistband, rear darts and adjustable side fasteners for a superior shape and fit
- Tested to 50mg/l of chlorine
- Net lining for extra comfort and security
- Machine washable
- 100% quick-drying polyamide
- Sourced and manufactured in Europe
Size & Fit
- If in-between sizes, choose a size up
- Side-fastener can reduce the waist up to 2cm0.8” without ruining the silhouette
OB Classic Swim Shorts
The inside of our shorts contains a mesh-net lining, so you can hop on a surfboard, play tennis, swim or just lounge around on the beach in perfect safety. Plus we have a zip fly and a metal popper enclosure, so there really shall be no escape. The side fasteners are one of our distinguishing features, they’re made up of up to six component parts for a properly tailored fit, which you can adjust.
Nobody wants to stand around in soaking wet shorts, getting cold and uncomfortable. That's why we use 100% polyamide fabric, which has also been chlorine, salt water, light and rub-tested too. Not only is it durable, it dries in a flash.How to choose
The Making Of An OB Classic
What makes a classic?
The ‘classic’ label seems in a constant battle to preserve the integrity and romance of its award. Our OB Classic swim shorts have been integral to our success over the last ten years—but what makes something a true classic?
"Good Design is innovative, honest and thorough down to the last detail."