007 Live And Let Die Mid-Length Swim Shorts
About the product
007 EXCLUSIVE EDITION
These white Bulldog swim shorts feature a 1973 illustration depicting James Bond in Live And Let Die by Robert McGinnis; undoubtedly a conversation starter for any fellow 007 fans you might meet on your travels.
Artwork: 1973, Artist – Robert McGinnis (United Artists)
The tailored swim short is where it all began for Orlebar Brown; designed to give you effortless style wherever you are. Based on the pattern of a man’s traditional tailored trouser with signature side-fasteners to adjust and crafted from fabric that dries quickly, the OB Classic Bulldog offers the perfect blend of form and function. Not just a swim short—it’s a short you can swim in.
- Inside leg length: 15cm / 6”
- Shaped waistband, rear darts and adjustable side fasteners for a superior shape and fit
- Tested to 50mg/l of chlorine
- Net lining for extra comfort and security
- Machine washable
- 100% quick-drying polyester
- Sourced and manufactured in Europe
Do you own this product?
Let us know what you think.