007 Mid Blue Shorter Length Swim Short
About the product
These mid-blue men” s Setter swim shorts are based on the shorts worn by Bond in the scene where he is searching for Goldfinger at the Fontainebleau Hotel, Miami in Goldfinger (1964). The Setter was one of our original four at launch and is still our signature 'shorter' short. Taking their cues from a man” s pair of trousers, the OB Classic Swim Shorts come with side fasteners to adjust for the perfect fit.  Each pair comes with a durable water-resistant drawstring bag to protect your shorts or store your valuables by the pool.
- Setter fit
- 81% Polyamide , 15% Polyester, 4% Elastane Italian stretch swim fabric
- Contrast white stitching
- Polished gold metal side adjusters and fly zip
- Drawstring bag in matte PU coated stretch polyeste
007 James Bond, and James Bond materials © 1962-2019 Danjaq and MGM. 007 James Bond and related James Bond Trademarks, TM Danjaq. All rights reserved. www.007Store.com
Size & Fit
- If in-between sizes, choose a size up
- Side-fastener can reduce the waist up to 2cm 0.8” without ruining the silhouette
Do you own this product?
Let us know what you think.