Competition Terms and Conditions
Orlebar Brown Survey (the “Survey”) 2019
- (a) The Survey is organised and run by Orlebar Brown Ltd. (“Orlebar Brown”), who can be contacted at Great Western Studios, Studio 101, 65 Alfred Road, London, England, W2 5EU.
- (b) By entering the Survey, you agree to these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) and any decisions reached by Orlebar Brown, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Survey. The Survey may be entered from 00:00 on 19th February 2019 and shall close for entries at 23:59 on 6th March 2019 (the “Survey Entry Period”).
- (c) By entering the Survey you will automatically be entitled to receive the Discount (as detailed below) and may elect to enter the Competition (again, as described below).
- (d) The Competition will be available during the Survey Entry Period, the Discount shall be available from the date of Survey entry and shall expire 17th March 2019.
2. Who can enter this Survey?
- (a) Participants must be aged 18 or over.
- (b) The Survey is not open to directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of Orlebar Brown, any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Orlebar Brown, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of such connected individuals.
- (c) By entering the Survey, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Orlebar Brown reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify a participant for submitting false information.
3. What is the Survey?
- (a) The Survey is an online Survey of 100 questions which participants will be invited to complete. The Survey can be found at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/obsurvey2019.
- (b) No purchase is necessary to enter the Survey and entry is free.
- (c) Once completed, participants must submit the Survey (“Entry”) (being “Entries” when referred to in the plural). For the avoidance of doubt, only completed Surveys will be considered an Entry.
- (d) Each participant can only enter the Survey once.
- (e) All Entries must be received by Orlebar Brown during the Survey Entry Period or they
void. Orlebar Brown will not accept responsibility for:
- i. Entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- ii. any change in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a winner from accepting, taking or using a prize.
- (f) Once each participant has submitted their Entry:
- i. the participant will receive a discount code which will entitle them to a 15% discount off full priced Orlebar Brown products (the “Discount”); and
- ii. the participant may elect to enter the Competition by selecting the Competition box at the end of the Survey; and
- (g) For the avoidance of doubt, all participants who submit a completed Entry will be entitled to receive a Discount, only those that select to subsequently enter the Competition shall be entered into the Competition and only one participant will receive the Prize.
4. How does the Competition work?
- (a) To enter the Competition, participants must complete and submit the online Survey, consisting of 100 questions, (found here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/obsurvey2019) and select the Competition tick-box to signify their wish to be entered into the Competition;
- (b) After the expiration of the Survey Entry Period, one (1) winner will be selected at random to receive the Prize, using a random number generator computer process from all valid Entries received.
- (c) The winner will be notified via email (being the email address designated in the winner’s Survey Entry) on 8th March 2019. The winner will be provided with an Orlebar Brown email address to contact in order to claim their Prize.
- (d) The Prize must be claimed by emailing Orlebar Brown at the email address provided within seven (7) days of notification. Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of the Prize and an alternative winner will be chosen.
- (e) If a winner is found to be ineligible or fails to comply with the Terms, then the winner may, in Orlebar Brown’s sole discretion, be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected.
- (f) The decision of Orlebar Brown regarding any aspect of the Competition and/or Discount is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
5. What is the Prize?
- (a) There will be one (1) winner.
- (b) The winner will be entitled to the value of £1,000 to be spent on full priced Orlebar Brown products (the “Prize”) as detailed herein.
- (c) In order to redeem the £1,000 spend value, the winner must submit his/her “Orlebar Brown” product order requests to Orlebar Brown (at the email address given to the winner upon notification of their win), and an Orlebar Brown representative will then place the product order for the winner within seven (7) days of receiving the winner’s order request. The winner will receive the items within two (2) weeks of Orlebar Brown confirming the winner’s Prize order.
- (d) The £1,000 spend value is to be spent on product available online at www.orlebarbrown.com only and will not be accepted in any Orlebar Brown stores or concessions. Products will be subject to availability.
- (e) The £1,000 spend value can be used to purchase full-price products only (it cannot be used to purchase sale items) and cannot be used in conjunction with any discount, offer or promotion. For clarity, in the event that the order is for a value of less than £1,000, the winner shall not be entitled to a cash or voucher payment for the unused sum. If the order value is over £1,000, the winner shall be required to provide bank and/or card details for the value over the value of the Prize.
- (f) Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and have a cash value of zero. Prizes are for personal use only and are not for resale. Prizes may be forfeited in the event that Orlebar Brown determines that the Prize is being misused. Orlebar Brown reserves the right to substitute a prize of an equal or greater value in its absolute discretion.
- (a) If the winner consents to do so, they may be required to participate in reasonable post-event publicity, including the publication of his/her name and geographic location.
- (b) Orlebar Brown may contact participants using the email address supplied in Entry for administrative purposes relating to this Competition.
- (c) If you have elected to be added to Orlebar Brown’s marketing database, you will also receive promotional emails with offers, news, products and information. You can unsubscribe at any time. If you have not elected to be added to Orlebar Brown’s marketing database, your Survey entry will be used for brand analysis purposes and will be anonymised after 3 months.
- (e) Orlebar Brown reserves the right to amend the rules of the Survey, to withdraw the Prize or Discount at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable, or to cancel prizes in the event of non-compliance with these Terms.
- (f) Any cancellation or changes will be posted on the relevant Survey page at www.orlebarbrown.com.
- (g) With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, Orlebar Brown is not liable for, and you release Orlebar Brown from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered, as a result of entering the Competition, failing to win, winning, accepting or using a Prize.
- (h) If you require any help or have any enquiries relating to these Terms, please contact Orlebar Brown at the address above.
- (i) These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.