007 White Classic Swim Trunk
About the product
A similarly form-fitting style to these white swim trunks was worn by Bond in Thunderball (1965), both while he was diving and en route to his hotel, demonstrating just how effortlessly swimwear can be transformed with a polo shirt when out of the water.
- Classic swim trunk silhouette
- Italian stretch-knit fabric with pique texture
- (90% nylon, 10% elastane)
- Tubular drawcord with gold-effect ends
- Garment manufactured in Portugal
GOES WELL WITH
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
THE 007 HERITAGE COLLECTION
New For 2020
Do you own this product?
Let us know what you think.