007 Live and Let Die Mid-Length Swim Shorts
About the product
007 EXCLUSIVE EDITION
Using a still from Live And Let Die’s memorable chase scene, originally seen on lobby cards in the US, the image shows Bond using a Glastron GT150 speedboat to evade his pursuers. In spectacular fashion, the boat is captured mid-flight as it leaps over two cars.
Artwork: June 1973, Artist - Robert McGinnis, Photographer – George Whitear
The tailored swim short is where it all began for Orlebar Brown; designed to give you effortless style wherever you are. Based on the pattern of a man’s traditional tailored trouser with signature side-fasteners to adjust and crafted from fabric that dries quickly, the OB Classic Bulldog offers the perfect blend of form and function. Not just a swim short—it’s a short you can swim in.
- Inside leg length: 15cm / 6”
- Shaped waistband, rear darts and adjustable side fasteners for a superior shape and fit
- Tested to 50mg/l of chlorine
- Net lining for extra comfort and security
- Machine washable
- 100% quick-drying polyester
- Sourced and manufactured in Europe
Size & Fit
- If in-between sizes, choose a size up
- Side-fastener can reduce the waist up to 2cm 0.8” without ruining the silhouette
Bond in Motion
50 years of style captured in one collection
Do you own this product?
Let us know what you think.