007 Live and Let Die Mid-Length Swim Shorts
About the product
007 EXCLUSIVE EDITION
Using a still from Live And Let Die’s memorable chase scene, originally seen on lobby cards in the US, the image shows Bond using a Glastron GT150 speedboat to evade his pursuers. In spectacular fashion, the boat is captured mid-flight as it leaps over two cars.
Artwork: June 1973, Artist - Robert McGinnis, Photographer – George Whitear
The tailored swim short is where it all began for Orlebar Brown designed to give you effortless style wherever you are. Based on the pattern of a man’s traditional tailored trouser with signature side-fasteners to adjust and crafted from fabric that dries quickly, the OB Classic Bulldog offers the perfect blend of form and function. Not just a swim short—it’s a short you can swim in.
- Inside leg length: 15cm / 6”
- Shaped waistband, rear darts and adjustable side fasteners for a superior shape and fit
- Tested to 50mg/l of chlorine
- Net lining for extra comfort and security
- Machine washable
- 100% quick-drying polyester
- Sourced and manufactured in Europe
Size & Fit
- If in-between sizes, choose a size up
- Side-fastener can reduce the waist up to 2cm 0.8” without ruining the silhouette
Do you own this product?
Let us know what you think.