Mandarin Oriental Lago Di Como Mid-Length Swim Shorts
About the product
These men's swim shorts feature a photograph of Mandarin Oriental, Lago di Como. Set on the shores of Italy's most famous lake, the retreat exudes romantic Italian style and blends the romance of the past with the luxury of the present.
One of four limited-edition swim shorts created exclusively in collaboration with Mandarin Oriental, the award-winning global luxury hotel, resort and residences group.
The tailored swim short is where it all began for Orlebar Brown designed to give you effortless style wherever you are. Based on the pattern of a man's traditional tailored trouser with signature side-fasteners to adjust and crafted from fabric that dries quickly, the OB Classic Bulldog offers the perfect blend of form and function. Not just a swim short - it's a short you can swim in.
- Inside leg length: 15cm / 6"
- Model is 184cm / 6 feet tall and wears a size 32
- Darts at the back for a better shape
- Net lining for extra comfort and security
- Quick drying polyamide
- Tested to 50mg of chlorine
- Machine washable
- European sourced and manufactured
- Drawstring bag in matte PU coated stretch polyester
Size & Fit
- If in-between sizes, choose a size up
- Side-fastener can reduce the waist up to 2cm without ruining the silhouette
Do you own this product?
Let us know what you think.