Navy Sport Swim Shorts
About the product
The Jack in navy is one of our most versatile styles to date. It pairs perfectly with tonal gym wear and looks great with a crisp white OB-T on the beach.
Offering a brand new more flexible, sporting and versatile take on our OB Classic Bulldog swim shorts, the Jack swim short is made from a sports-style, ultra-lightweight nylon. The elastane content offers 13% stretch for maximum movement and a soft feel while a part-elasticated waistband and nylon side fasteners makes this the perfect short to take you from the water to the weights, sport to swim.
JACK SWIM SHORTS
Modelled on the same tailored silhouette as our Bulldog, Jack has all the DNA of our OB Classic shorts. Every detail is the same just with a lighter fabric and colour-matched zip pulls.
ZIP FLY WITH BRANDED PULL
CONTRAST COLOUR MESH
LIGHTWEIGHT 70G NYLON FABRIC
QUICK-DRYING NYLON FABRIC
We have four classic lengths of shorts as well as the Dachshund, which is a brief. Choosing the best length is simply about proportion.
- If you are very tall you might want to steer clear of something too short such as a Springer, our shortest pair.
- If you are not so tall then you can try shorter options such as the Setter and possibly steer clear of longer options as they may swamp you.
- If in doubt, then something mid length, like our popular Bulldog or Jack, is always a good starting point.
- A marker for mid-length (6” inner leg) shorts is just above the halfway point between your knee and the start of your in-seam.
- No matter your shape or size, we believe a tailored fit can flatter any figure.
- Fit is central to everything we do at Orlebar Brown and it’s what makes our shorts special; not too tight, not too loose—just right.
- 60 elements combine to make one pair of OB Classics with rear darts and a shaped waistband for the perfect shape.
- All our OB Classic swim shorts feature our fully adjustable side fasteners can reduce the waist size by 2cm.
- To ensure you have the right size you should just be able to tuck your fingers inside the waistband.
- When choosing a colour or print you should consider your skin tone and personality.
- Fair skin can look washed out against bright hues and if you have darker skin then you can really celebrate something vivid.
- Navy, dark green, slate grey and black are always a safe bet whoever you are, as are most mid blues.
- Someone who is naturally extrovert may enjoy more zany prints; classic pastels may suit those better who prefer not to be the center of attention.
- If you want a print or a design that is really bespoke and totally personal to you then try our Design Your Own service.