Black/Black Mid-Length Adventure Swim Shorts
About the product
We've reinvented our classic Bulldogs for a more rugged, utility feel yet with the same unique tailored fit. All feature coloured side-fasteners, stitch detailed waistbands, drainage outlets and grosgrain tape for reinforcement. Adventure is in the name.
- Inside leg length: 15cm / 6”
- Model is 184cm / 6’ tall and wears a size 32
- OB Classic Bulldog shape
- Coloured side-fasteners to adjust
- Drainage outlets
- Grosgrain tape detailing
- Statement snap to close
- Stich-detailed shaped waistband
The Bulldog Adventure short offers a more rugged, utility rework of our classic swim shape. The familiar tailored shape is injected with a robust finish for a short that’s engineered for activity. With stitch-detailed waistbands, drainage outlets and grosgrain tape for reinforcement, adventure is in the name.
We took the shaped waistband of our OB Classics and added reinforced multi-stitch detailing and a secure statement snap for all-day adventures. Durable grosgrain tape and rubberised side fasteners give you a great fit no matter what you’re doing while the hi-vis hanging loop will improve visibility in the evenings and make sure your shorts are dry and ready for action again in the morning.
We have four classic lengths of shorts as well as the Dachshund, which is a brief. Choosing the best length is simply about proportion.
- If you are very tall you might want to steer clear of something too short such as a Springer, our shortest pair.
- If you are not so tall then you can try shorter options such as the Setter and possibly steer clear of longer options as they may swamp you.
- If in doubt, then something mid length, like our popular Bulldog, is always a good starting point.
- A marker for mid-length (6” inner leg) shorts is just above the halfway point between your knee and the start of your in-seam.
- No matter your shape or size, we believe a tailored fit can flatter any figure.
- Fit is central to everything we do at Orlebar Brown and it’s what makes our shorts special; not too tight, not too loose—just right.
- 60 elements combine to make one pair of OB Classics with rear darts and a shaped waistband for the perfect shape.
- All our OB Classic swim shorts feature our fully adjustable side fasteners can reduce the waist size by 2cm.
- To ensure you have the right size you should just be able to tuck your fingers inside the waistband.
- When choosing a colour or print you should consider your skin tone and personality.
- Fair skin can look washed out against bright hues and if you have darker skin then you can really celebrate something vivid.
- Navy, dark green, slate grey and black are always a safe bet whoever you are, as are most mid blues.
- Someone who is naturally extrovert may enjoy more zany prints; classic pastels may suit those better who prefer not to be the center of attention.
- If you want a print or a design that is really bespoke and totally personal to you then try our Design Your Own service.