Petrol/Ice Hooded Harrington Jacket
About the product
When you’ve finished soaking up the sun and the evening draws in the Fenlon will be your favourite go-to jacket. The familiar silhouette and classic colourway combine for an classy everyday jacket.
Since their inception in the 1930s harrington jackets have evolved into a wardrobe staple after being worn by the likes of Presley, McQueen and Sinatra. The Fenlon is modelled from a classic harrington shape with a concealed contrast hood in the collar. It also features a slight polyamide content offering quick-drying properties, twin pockets and reinforced patching at the shoulders and elbows—a practical jacket with a premium feel.
- Fits true to size
- Showerproof, wind resistant fabric
- Showerproof hood packs away into funnel neck collar for storage
- Jersey lined for increased comfort and warmth
- Rubberised finish on centre front and pocket zips for extra grip when wet
- Angled welt pockets at waist
- Nylon eyelets under arms for ventilation
- Twin needle reinforcement patch detail at shoulders and elbows